Saturday, July 02, 2005

Best City in Canada?

Hmmm, someone has asked me to recommend one city in Canada and then say why. I am finding it quite hard to do as I think most of Canada is amazing. We have a great great country here.

Montreal: Stunning, cultural, cold in the winter (yech), hot in the summer, must speak french!!
Vancouver: Rainy, cultural, great shopping, great weather!
Edmonton: Friendly people, ok shopping (check out Colour Blind on Whyte Avenue), bad bad drivers (yours truly was one until she relocated), very very cold in winter (again yech) but beautiful summers.
Calgary: Good shopping (Can you tell I like to shop??), good restaurants, very very confusing roadways, beautiful view of the mountains, great c-train system if you don't want to drive downtown...

See what I mean? So many cities.... so little time...

I will think about it and blog more on it later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

First let me thank you for stopping by.

Second, I have to say that I have always wanted to visit Canada. My husband is afraid I will never want to come back to the States if I do. It's an actual dream after looking at so many wonderful pictures to just retire there even though I have never been in person.

6:30 AM  
Blogger aka.alias said...

You dropped by my blog (glad you like it!) and commented on the reinstating of the death sentence. I usually get people berating me for my stance, so it's great to hear from someone like-minded.
Your review of cities ... I haven't been there for a coon's age, but Medicine Hat was one of the most picturesque cities I have ever seen. Everyone grew flowers!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home