Friday, March 10, 2006

Tagged

My Favourite man in uniform The Corporal over at Curbed Enthusiasm has tagged me for my seven favourite songs. I love music way too much to have only 7 so I am posting my 7 current faves. Here goes:

1. Madonna: Sorry
-This new CD of Madonna's is fabulous. Every song is amazing. Love it. Nuf said.

2. Red Hot Chili Peppers: Otherside
-I have loved this song since it came out. Nothing's changed. Sounds just as good time #100 as it did time #1

3. Greenday: Anything off their American Idiot CD
-Whole CD is brilliant. Wake Me Up When September Ends is phenomenal. Holiday is a great statement.

4. Sarah McLachlan: Full of Grace
-Lovely, timeless

5. Motley Crue: Home Sweet Home and Dr. Feelgood
-It's Motley Crue, I could go on for hours but I know other Crue lovers know what I mean.
6. Nirvana: The Man Who Sold the World
-I could have listed about 10 other Nirvana songs but I like this one the best.

7. Fairouz: Behabak Ya Loubnan
-This is an Arabic song about Lebanon. It never fails to take me back to my days there and some of the best times of my life. It also talks about Lebanon's long civil war. This song is an encapsulation of how most Lebanese feel about Lebanon.

I can't count so here are 4 more:

8. Eminem: Everything and anything.
-I know, I know. Misogyny and all that but he really is a brilliant rapper in a sea of "thugs" and "pimps". He even makes fun of himself as seen on his last album (which was decidedly not brilliant but still really good!)

9. Lynyrd Skynyrd: Sweet Home Alabama
-I don't know why, I just love it.

10. James Blunt: You're Beautiful and No Bravery
-What a stunning voice.

11. Pink: Stupid Girls
-Awesome song detailing everything wrong with females today. When did we stop being ambitious and want to go back to being arm charms?

Hmmm, tagging Scott over at Scott-o-Rama and the Mad Pigeon on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home